
A VINYL PLOTTER! Yea, I was just alittle EXCITED! I have been wanting one for awhile now and my brain has been going crazy with so many different ideas, so I can't wait to jump in and get them done.

Kyson telling me Happy Mothers Day!

Also I want to tell my FANTASTIC mom Happy Mother's day! What a blessing it is to be your daughter. You have taught me sooo much over the years! You are a great example on how to be a mother, on how to show love and kindness and how to be a hard worker, and also a multitasker which I have picked up on now that I am a mom. You are a great listener and great advice counselor even when I don't want to hear it at times. You are truly one of my best friends! I love you!

Not only is it, Mother's day but, grandma's day too. I have a great love and apprecation to my grandma's! They too have taught me alot on the role of being a MOTHER. My grandma Bowen is a tuff lady and I really look up to her. She is going through Chemo right now and is fighting her cancer, which she is always trying to stay positive about. My fondest memory of her is all our girl trips to St.George, Jamie and I always get crazy ideas when we are there and this one was to get punked out with punky hair and blue eye-shadow and come out dancing, which my mom and grandma got a kick out of, another is to do a home spa, with pedi's and facials, we all got in my grandma's tub with our face mask and did eachother's pedi's grandma thought we were nuts but, ended up loving it. Thanks grandma for being such a good sport! I love you!



My grandma Eleonor has been a big inspiration to me also. She has a very strong testimony and teaches me something new all the time. She had a very strong opinion of Nate when I first brought him to her house, I think she knew that we were supposed to be together before I did. My fondest memory of Grandma E. is "the treat for the day." She always had me and all my friends over for a treat out of her basket which was never empty!

Last but, never least is my great Grandma Pierce. She is a very classy lady. She is in a senior home cause she has short term memory, which is good since she can remember her past. So she still remember's who we all are and loves when we come to visit. My fav. memory of her is, she always got done to play with us on our level. She had chutes and ladder that I loved to play in her Orem home, she always seemed to let me win and after she would reward me with her Favorite, "Chocolate".
I am eternally grateful for all these ladies in my life. They are who made me, "ME". I have learned from their example and good works. I love all you and appreciate all you do for me and my family. I hope you all have a great Mohter's Day!
And keep looking for my Business, since it is under construction for a bit, but I am taking orders for Vinyl so give me a call or send a message. I would love to help with crafts or Home Decor. Here is what I made for Mother's day...
15 comments:
So FREAKIN Cute! I love it! Don't you just LOVE being a Mom? I'm way excited for you and your new Toy! That will be fun!
I got your total for Mary Kay. It is $29.45 (with shpping and tax) and you saved $22.25. I don't have your email address so you can delete this so everyone doesn't read it.
I LOVE vinyal lettering. Are you going to do a website for your ideas? I think that would be a grand idea. Happy Mother's Day. I am glad that Nate pampered you all day!
Thanks, I love taking them. I charge 80 if its in brigham, tremonton, or logan or 75 an hour if its in ogden. Then you get the cd with all the pictures and a copyright so you can print what you want. Check out my blog to www.wrightpictures24.blogspot.com or on myspace i have the most wrightpictures11@yahoo.com
Thanks I would love to help you by doing them for you.
Thanks again.
Ashley
Hey girl thanks for the sweet comment! I love you! So I am actually coming up a couple times within the next couple months so just let me know if you are interested! I miss you like crazy girl!
What an awesome Mothers Day gift! I want so many vinyl things it's rediculous. I probably shouldn't do them all or my house will be covered in it. I'll have to get with you and order some. I really need someone to come and decorate my house! All of your decor looks so cute! Mine is just pitiful. Oh well.
Do you ALWAYS look perfect? It doesn't matter what your pictures are of. Goofing off looking punky, doing pedicures in the bathtub, going to the park with your kids, or anything else you always look so pretty! I'm jealous.
Chels, that is so awesome! I am exicted for you. I will for sure have to order up some vinyal lettering. That is so fun you will have to show me some of your ideas! Thats exciting I am glad you had a good mothers day.
Way to go Nate! What a perfect gift for you. I will have to order some vinyl lettering for you when we get back...I'm excited to see all of you new ideas. I am glad you had a happy mother's day. I love the flash back times with your Grandma's. The pedicure and the punk rock dance. Those are the best kind of memories!
Sorry Chels...that's me Tiff...I'm just under Brandon's account in his e-mail
Wow, tell Nate I am impressed! What a cool gift! I love your blog! You guys are such a cute family. You make me excited to be a mom someday!
Brag about your kids Tag: Mylee tags both Kyson and Taige
You are such a crafty person. How much are you going to charge for your vinyl lettering? It looks like you had a great Mother's Day! Your family is so dang cute! I love the glamour shots with Jamie and Justi. You really have a great family.
Sounds like you had an awesome mothers day and glade that your husband was listening to you what a great husband. I have to agree with you your mom is a pretty amazing mom she is so sweet and nice. I also love the old pictures they are so funny
Chels! You came at the perfect time I am looking for a new person to do vinyl lettering!!! I need some sorta fast... If you have time they are just little things I make for my young women...If you have time for an order please e-mail me @ JylPenrod@yahoo.com! thanks!
Hey girl. Ok so here is the deal! I need your email address so I can send you some info about the pictures and so we can figure out a date! Let me know ASAP what it is! I am so excited to take your pics! Love ya!
Post a Comment