My friend Shauna had this on her blog and I thought it was pretty fun. So I hope everyone PLAYS along.
1. As a comment on our blog, leave one memory that you & I or you & Nate have had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me or Nate alot or a little. Just anything you Remember.
2. Next, re-post thses instructions on your blog and see how many leave a memory about you. It's pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you are playing the game and I will come to your blog and leave a memory about you. If you don't want to play on your blog or if you don't have a blog, I will leave my memory about you in my comments.
6 comments:
Where do I even begin? I've been thinking on this one. You listed a ton of memories already that we have shared together. :) Here are the ones I have thought of. While in CT: Going to the Beach, Playing with Calvin & Audrey, Watching Conference and painting our lips BLUE with the Robin Eggs, For my birthday we went to the mall after we ate and you made me ride the train. We were driving home, (you were driving.) We switched places while still driving on the road. Airplane rides like what we would do with little kids. Your bags that were heavy made you tip over. Oh that is FUNNY! I can still picture it now. Our trip to Palmyra. Flying home from CT for good. While living together in Logan: Our endless chat sessions, Dying Easter Eggs, You made cookies and burnt them, Cruisin in your Dad's BIG RED Jeep, going to Bear Lake with the Crowther Family. I'm sure there are tons more that we are forgetting about. I'm so THANKFUL that I have you in my life! You are one dang good friend and I LOVE YOU TO DEATH! THANKS FOR ALL THE MEMORIES and many more to come! LOVE YA FRIEND!
I remember we had 7th grade shop class together! Mr. King I think it was, we made those wooden signs with our last names on them... and I think mostly we just sat and chatted.... I also remember you invited me to your birthday party and I thought that was so cool, cause you were one of the popular kids and I don't think I was... (sounds lame now doesn't it??! :) Anyway, that was fun!
I always loved going boating for mutual. Me, you, Justi and Erin were pretty much the only girls that really enjoyed it. I loved that you and Justi were into those kind of things, it made everything a lot more fun. Thanks for not always having to be a girly girl. We could go out and have fun and not worry about anything else.
I loved the baseball years!! What do you mean we thought we were the coolest on the team, we so were!!! Okay my memory for you... remember when me and my sister amber slept over and we wanted to go toiletpapering but we didn't dare do it to anyone else so we ended up toilet papering your own house and the sprinklers went off and your mom and dad knew it was us and we had to clean up all the wet toilet paper from all around the yard. What were we thinking? I also remember how much mrs. dickamore hated us in her class because we never stopped talking. We had good times in that class!
Well...where do I begin. The first memory that popped into my head was the time you were bragging about how warm your chair was compared to ours. That was funny and gross all at the same time! I also loved snuggling in the same lounge chair in our robes and my pregnant belly while we waited for our massages. Bear World was one of my funnest trips, and I love playing Guestures with you guys. It's too bad the girls always win though.
Remember when Stacy and I slept over at your house and we were jumping from the treehouse to the trampoline and then back up and I sliced the bridge of my nose clean open on the edge of the tree house. I didn't want to go to the doctors so we just taped it up.
Post a Comment