
We have had a busy month! We moved into our new home the second week of November and lived out of boxes the first week then cleaned out the apartment and said "Goodbye" YEA! Now that everything is situated we are loving it.
Taige is walking all over the place trying to keep up with her big brother.
I had a pretty hard weekend it brought a lot of memories back from about 6 years ago. When I was still in beauty school 6 years ago my aunt Jamie who is more of a sister then an aunt came to me and said we need to shave my head, 2 weeks after her first set of chemo her hair was falling out in clumps. So I did what she asked with her little boy Jaden who was 3 yelling and crying not to cut his mom's hair like that. My grandma Jamie's mom asked me to do the same thing this weekend. It too was her 2 weeks after her first set of chemo that her hair was falling out. My grandma had good spirits smiling the whole time trying to be so strong for me, my mom, and Jamie. She is such a cute, sweet, loving, strong, cheerful grandma it's sad to have to watch her be in so much pain. It has taught me a lot I complain a lot about having MS but, it won't take me away from my family, like Cancer can. So I am going to be grateful for my disease, because I know that I could have it worse.
3 comments:
Chelsea you are such a strong person, i am so sorry for the trials that you have to go through, but you are such a happy positive person, i know you and your family will be well taken care of, congratulations on your new house as well!!
Chels, What a great picture of Taige. She is so stinking cute. Now you are going to REALLY have your hands full. It was so fun to see everyone the other night. About your Grandma I am so sorry! That must be so hard to be going through that again. Chels, I was so impressed with you the other night at Shae's you are so optimistic about everything. Hang in there and know that you've always got all of us behind you. I am dying to come see your new home. I need a haircut too, so maybe I'll have to come up soon. Anyways, about the bloggin stuff once you know where all the little tabs are at it's so easy. I'll just have to come and show you. I was so confused, but once Brynn showed me It wasn't so bad.
Chelsey, I didn't realize that was happening! I can't really relate, since I've never been through that before, but I can imagine it being a really hard time. I hope you stay strong. Just like Tiff said you've got good friends you can lean on! :)
Post a Comment