
Nate and I like watching Extreme Home Makeover I usaully cry here and there through out the show but, last nights episode really touched me, his story had me crying the whole time. He was such an honorable man, very humbled and grateful. I believe Daniel to be the epitome of what a Real man, father and Hero is. His sacrifices serving our country and his trials and tribulations are what made him the man he is today. I am so glad that ABC stepped in to sacrifice one week of their time to help a Marine who has sacrificed his life for ALL of US! He is well deserving of this new beautiful home. I salute you Daniel for not only the sacrafices you've made and everything you have been through, but also for the man you are! Thank You !
2 comments:
I love this show too! And don't worry your not the only one who crys, I'm a huge baby when I watch this show...Along with stupid commercials lately! Pregnancy has made me a boob! Anyways, I agree, he was so amazing!
We loved this extreme makeover. Jeff and I didn't move during this one. What an awesome man!
Post a Comment