Taige is now 16 months and is getting her very first haircut. Sad to say she takes after her mommy who has no hair either. She loved every minute of it. She sat as still as can be... I kinda like having a girlie girl daughter who likes to get her hair done.
I hope Ella is a girly girl and likes to have her hair done, i am trying to start now while she has hair to get her use to it. But she looks like she did amazing job and was very good.
Chels, don't feel bad about taige just getting her first hair cut, mylee is 2 1/2 and still hasn't had to have a hair cut. Sad huh. Your very lucky on the fact that she lets you do her hair also.
5 comments:
I hope Ella is a girly girl and likes to have her hair done, i am trying to start now while she has hair to get her use to it. But she looks like she did amazing job and was very good.
I love Taige she is so dang cute! I can't believe how big she is getting. Her hair cut is so cute!
How fun! That is pretty good of her to hold still for you like that. She is such a doll.
that is so good that she will hold still. Ryder didn't enjoy his first haircut so much. Your kids are so cute:)
Chels, don't feel bad about taige just getting her first hair cut, mylee is 2 1/2 and still hasn't had to have a hair cut. Sad huh. Your very lucky on the fact that she lets you do her hair also.
Post a Comment