6.24.2008

{New Toy}


Our new family toy. Nate has been debating on getting another motorbike to ride to work, or a four-wheeler for the family. AND the nice wife that I am sat back and waited patiently for his decision. I am glad that he chose the four-wheeler since we could use it more for family vacations and for Bear Lake.


The other night we took a ride up Mantua on Willard Peaks trail to look for rocks for the yard, the kids loved it! Kyson is always asking for a 4-eeyer ride now.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun Fun Toy! Jeff would like a 4 Wheeler some day. I told him I would much rather have a boat. haha I'm sure we will get a 4 Wheeler first. They are a little cheeper. Hold on Kyson and Taige!

Bennington's said...

Lucky! Sounds like you will put that 4 wheeler to some good use. You are such great wife to let him get a big toy.

KyleandAmanda said...

I'm jealous, my first purchase after I get done with school is going to be a ski boat. Just thought I'd say hi. You've got a cute family. Tell your parents, Bowen, and Justi Hi for me. What is Bowen up to?

Brandon & Tiff said...

How fun! Cute kiddo's in thier helmets...they are so happy to be on their ride with thier daddy. So cute!

Stacy said...

oh i bet your kids are going to love that! What a good guy to pick the toy for his family over the toy for himself!

Mother Bird said...

Chelsey, could you please get Nate to talk my kids into getting their own four wheeler! Nice purchase even though you didn't buy a Rubicon (lol). Ok can't wait for a ride at Bear Lake!

Candace said...

Bryan is jealous, that is the kind of toy he would like instead of coloring books or pacifiers. I am glad you found me.