8.05.2008

{Another Day on the Lake}

We went to Hyrum Dam with Nate's family yesterday and spent the entire day in the water. Troy and Jodi brought there boat and we brought the wake board and kneeboards, Taige and I kneeboarded again and Ashley our niece was determined to do all by herself and sure enough after about the 5th or 6th time with Nate's help she accomplished it and didn't want to get off of it. We had alot of fun and the kids of course LOVED IT. I love having the opportunity to take my kids out boating so their not afraid of the water, my dad had my salom skiing when I was 7 so, of course I love being in the water and I love having the same chance with my kids.

Thanks for the FUN DAY! Can't wait till next year!

Also, over the weekend we went back up to Bear Lake. Jamie had a bright idea to rent bikes and go for a ride.

I would NOT recommend this to ANYONE! It was alot harder then it looks. It's fun to say that we finally did it, but I will be laughing and making fun of people I see doing this from now on, cause I know now what they will be going through. Needless to say the kids had the best seat in the house!

7 comments:

Dave and KayDee said...

It looks like it was a ton of fun boating! I am so bummed we didn't get to come. Hopefully we'll go next year. I love the story about Ashley, I can totally see it, she is so stubborn and determined.

Anonymous said...

You would think that bike would have been easy with all of you helping out. Guess not! Again I'm jealous about all this lake time your getting. Oh we really need to move up North!

Brandon & Tiff said...

What fun! Really I am getting jealous of all of your boating activities. The first time I ever went boating was on our senior trip to Lake Powell...and since then I have only been a handful of times. I heard those bikes were hard, but it looked like fun anyways. I haven't seen your kids forever and I can't believe how grown up Taige is.

Meg said...

I am JEALOUS of all your fun summer activities, looks like you guys have had a good summer. It was really good to see you also at your dad's birthday party, you are just so cute. Hopefully that we are back i can see you and your kids more often. Hope you don't mind i copied your stick figure people it was just so cute that i wanted one on my page.

Heather Lowe said...

Hey Chels! Your pics are so cute and your kids are getting so big, they are darling. How is everything going? We are just trying to adjust here in Vegas but things are going very well. Take care and keep in touch! Love Heather Lowe

Yvonne said...

You don't know me but I found your blog by accident thinking you were someone else. I read your post about renting bikes at the KOA. We live in Bear Lake and my husband and I often talk about the people who rent those bikes and what a rude awaking they are having. Your post echos our past conversations almost word for word!

Heather Lowe said...

Hey Chels! So we live in Henderson and yes it is in the south part of Vegas but south east on your way to California. Ask Kyle how close he is to Henderson. How are you guys doing? Any more babies on the way? We are finally trying to get pregnant! Yay! We'll see how it goes, I will keep you posted. Have a great day! Love Heather