
Fully fenced 6 Ft. privacy fence with an R.V pad, Auto Sprinkler System, and Decorative Curbing, no plants yet though.

Kitchen with Knotty Alder Cabinets and black trim. With vaulted ceilings.

Living Room with a gas fireplace and plant shelves. Also with vaulted ceilings.

Master bed with Tray ceiling and a fan.

Master bath with corner jetted tub and separate Shower, with a huge walk-in closet.
So if you know any one that would be interested let us know!
13 comments:
YOur house is really cute! I do have those leggings Presli has on in the picture. They are called neopolitan. You can either go to my website and purchase them (neopolitan are not on there, so you would just do some other pair and I would know that you wanted neopolitan) or you can just send me a check for $12 + tax + $2 shipping. Then I can send them to you. Itys up to you. And know i don't think it would look dumb with boots, in fact I think its really cute!! Hope this helps!
What in the world are you selling your house for. If I remember right I think you just built your house. I have an idea.... Maybe we should buy it!!!! Great idea huh? Oh wait I guess we need to find a job first. I LOVE your house!
Very nice home Chelsey! You and Nate are pretty talented. I think you're on to something. By the time you build a few more you'll have the last one completely paid for! Can't wait to see the next one. LUV Aunt Faye
You are selling your house again? how do you talk nate into moving? I need tips cuz i cant get brian convinced to move. I now have a blog it is brianashleekaylee.blogspot.com
I love the color of the wall in you bedroom. I have been thinking about putting an accent wall in my front room that color. Do you still have the paint swatch? What color is it? It is so cute!
Chelsey - your home is beautiful!! I would love to own our own home and if we had the money right now I would probably be interested - but I just wanted to tell you what a beautiful house it is and good luck selling it!!
Good to hear from ya. You have a cute family. How's the rest of your family doing? We just sold our house in S. Ogden and are getting ready to move to CA. Good luck with the sale of yours, it looks really nice, hopefully it'll go fast.
Wow, your house is beautiful, you are brave to want to do all that work over again. But with all the practice you are getting picking the things you like and don't like you will soon have the perfect house!
Hi I am Kelsey Zundel's cousin and she just told me you are selling your house, where is it at? How mcuh? It's really cute! If you'd rather email me the info heath_schmidt@hotmail.com and my name is Heather Thanks!
Hi I am Kelsey Zundel's cousin and she just told me you are selling your house, where is it at? How mcuh? It's really cute! If you'd rather email me the info heath_schmidt@hotmail.com and my name is Heather Thanks!
Hi Chels! Hey the Senior Class Officers have set up a blog for our class. Be sure to check it out and get your blog linked also please e-mail us your contact info. Your family it too cute! Be sure to tell everyone to check out our blog it is still a work in progress, but we are getting started! The blog address is http://fremontclassof01.blogspot.com/ Please spread the word! It was great to see you the other night! -Cherie'
Your house is very nice and super cute good luck with your decesions you next house will be just as amazing. love ya girl.
Hi Chelsey, I found your blog and your cute cute family:) Your house is beautiful! You guys have more ambition than us.. Were looking to buy now:) we don't so much love the building thing. Good luck! Where is your house located at and does it have a basement? it's the same floor plan as the home we just sold right? Did you end up putting a salon in it? And what are you asking? Let me know. Were in the market:) I hope all is well with you guys. I've missed seeing you at ball games this summer. Get back with me. celeeramsdell@msn.com
Post a Comment