Well I have to confess, I sort of cheated on my own rules this weekend! I enjoyed a Diet Dr. pepper and had a handful of peanut M&M's. Nate and I went to Texas Road House for Lunch on Saturday and I had the BBQ chicken with Mashed Potatoes with gravy, sooo yummy yet, so not HEALTHY!
So has of Friday my Weigh In was: 127.4 WOWHOOO!!! But with my sinful weekend my Weigh In today is: 130.3
I gained 3 pounds after working my butt off to enjoy some GOOD FOOD, was it worth it?!? Well, the Diet Dr. Pepper , No! (just isn't the same as my good friend DR.PEPPER) M&M's, No! I could've had a granola bar instead, and the BBQ Chicken YES! I enjoyed my "Date Day" with my Hubby with no kids, so YES that was worth it! So I will post again next week and hopefully the pounds keep coming OFF.
I do feel more energized thru out the day and I have been getting ready, impressive I know! The 8 glasses of water is hard to get through but, I have been drinking up to 3 mugs per day, which is pretty good. I am still going to do the routine on the treadmill as last week, and hopefully in a week I can step my game up!
5 comments:
You go girl! Ready your post's is going to make me want to compete with you. I don't think I will ever be your size, but to loose some weight would be great. I'll have to get my act together. :)
I think you deserved all of it! You only gained 3 pounds...that's nuthin. Everytime I tell myself I'm going to eat healthy I end up munching on candy and who knows what else the rest of the day. I've given up on myself, good food is too good. So your awesome! Keep it up :)
PS..your crafty stuff is soo cute!
You are tiny. I can't believe you want to lose weight. As soon as I have this baby I am losing weight. My brother is getting married in august so I need to be skinny for that. I only have 5 weeks left. Hopefully I don't really go that long. I am shooting for the first week in March.I hope your family is doing good!
Your so good Chelsey! I wish I was that size, but kudos for trying to get healthier:)
I saw that you signed up for the boutique! I'm excited for you! Once you find out for sure when it is, let me know. Justi and I are going to try to come up for it. And, it's totally ok that you're a brat because I'm one, too! Probably a bigger one then you anyway!! :)
Post a Comment